5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFox Lane, Palmers Green, London, N13
- Semi-Detached Edwardian House
- Located Close to Grovelands Park
- Character Features
- Five Spacious Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Impressive Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Tessellated Tiled Hallway
- Secluded South-Facing Rear Garden
- Double Driveway
A stunning five bedroom Edwardian residence situated on the borders of Palmers Green and Southgate. Retaining a wealth of original charm and character this substantial property offers just over 2000sq.ft of living accommodation spanning three floors, featuring a spacious tessellated tiled entrance hall, an impressive front reception room with a high panelled ceiling, bay windows and a feature fireplace, a separate dining room adjoining a striking kitchen fitted with bespoke units and granite work surfaces, a utility room, family bathroom, an en-suite shower room and a ground floor WC. Externally the property provides off-street parking and a well-stocked south-facing rear garden.
The property is enviably located equidistant to both Palmers Green & Winchmore Hill mainline stations as well as Southgate underground station, providing excellent links to the West End and City. You will also find the expanses of Grovelands Park and Broomfield Park within easy reach of Fox Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44937522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN120920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.