2 bedroom apartment for saleCromford Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- Stylish New Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- No Chain
- Available with Help To Buy
A stylish BRAND NEW two bedroom first floor apartment with stylish fittings and character features *** AVAILABLE with HELP TO BUY **** en-suite to master bedroom *** Secure storage room included *** POPULAR LOCATION *** Secure gated car park ***
A brilliant opportunity for a brand new stylish apartment. St Georges Court was built in 1915 and this charming character building has been completely refurbished and now offers 12 brand new residential apartments above a variety of shops. The location itself is in a desirable area in close proximity to shops, schools, Langley mill train station and major road links including the M1.
Apartment 5 is a two bedroom apartment offering an inviting entrance hallway, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom and an open plan living space with fully fitted kitchen. The apartment is under floor heated throughout with laminate flooring, stylish spotlights, uPVC double glazed sash windows and stylish fixtures & fittings. This apartment is ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investment. Contact Burchell Edwards to arrange your viewing.
Oak entrance door to front, spotlights to ceiling, under floor heating throughout and doors to
Open Plan Living / Kitchen 21' 3" x 13' 7" ( 6.48m x 4.14m )
Stylish open plan living fitted with a high spec kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, built in oven, four ring electric hob with stylish extractor over. Roll top work surfaces with matching splash backs, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Two uPVC double glazed sash windows to side elevation, laminate flooring throughout with under floor heating, spotlights to ceiling, electric sockets with USB points and TV aerial point.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 1" Recess ( 3.84m x 3.38m Recess )
uPVC double glazed sash window to front elevation, laminate flooring with under floor heating, electric sockets with USB points and TV aerial point. Door to
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed sash window to side, electric sockets with USB points and TV aerial point.
Stylish bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with bath mixer taps and thermostatic shower over, vanity style low level WC and hand wash basin, fully tiled floor and walls with under floor heating, heated towel rail, spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan.
Separate to the apartment, included in the sale is a secure storage room
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44941458.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.