3 bedroom detached house for saleTroon Close, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Garage & Driveway Parking
- Private Front and Rear Gardens
- Cul De Sac Location
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 We are pleased to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME situated at the end of a private cul de sac and located on an enviable plot. Viewing is essential.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..............................................This is a three bedroom detached family home situated at the end of a private cul de sac and located on an enviable plot. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge diner, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are private gardens to the front and rear and detached garage and driveway. Viewing is essential and the property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain.
Having secure double glazed entrance door, window and door leading through to lounge.
Lounge Diner 22' 10" max x 17' max ( 6.96m max x 5.18m max )
Having a feature fireplace incorporating a gas fire set in Adams style surround with marble inset and hearth, TV and telephone points, two radiators, stairs leading to first floor landing, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, sliding double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated oven with four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and space for fridge and freezer, under unit lighting, radiator, recessed ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to the rear and secure door to the side elevation.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Of half brick and wooden construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side and double glazed patio French doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the side and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' + wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 3.66m + wardrobes x 3.20m )
Having radiator, TV point, range of built in wardrobes, recessed ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Having radiator, recessed ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
With radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of spa bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, partly tiled wall coverings, vinyl flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with paved pathway to front entrance door and side gate, otherwise to the front there is mature hedging and trees. There is a block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to detached garage.
To the rear of the property there is a secure garden mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging, paved patio area and range of trees and side gated access.
With power and lighting and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44943120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.