4 bedroom detached house for saleLavender Drive, Downham Market
- REDUCED FROM £315,000
- 4 Bedrooms, En Suite & Bathroom
- Lounge & 27' Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
- Corner Plot with Generous Rear Garden
- UPVC D/Glazing & Gas C/Heating
Set in a popular location within walking distance to local schools, is this DETACHED & EXTRA SPACIOUS 4 bedroom family home that has had a conversion on the ground floor to include a lovely kitchen/diner/family room. It also has a double garage & parking and is on a CORNER PLOT with generous garden
Set in a popular location within walking distance to local schools, is this DETACHED & EXTRA SPACIOUS 4 bedroom family home that has had a conversion on the ground floor to include a lovely kitchen/diner/family room. It also has a double garage & parking and is on a CORNER PLOT with generous enclosed garden
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
With storm canopy & outside light.
Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Stairs to first floor. Doors to Cloakroom & Lounge. Archway to Kitchen.
Lounge 13' 7" plus bay x 13' 7" max into recess ( 4.14m plus bay x 4.14m max into recess )
Double aspect with UPVC double glazed bay window to front. UPVC double glazed window to side. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen/ Diner / Family Room 27' 6" x 16' 6" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 8.38m x 5.03m narrowing to 2.95m )
'L' shaped. UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over & incorporating sink & drainer unit. Built in oven & hob with extractor over. Space for dishwasher & fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Wooden flooring. UPVC double glazed double doors to rear. UPVC double glazed single door to rear.
Sink & drainer unit. Space for washing machine. Storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
Fitted with a wash handbasin & low level w.c. Tiled floor. Radiator. Extractor.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 11" plus wardrobe ( 3.99m x 3.02m plus wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Door to En Suite.
En Suite Shower Room
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Shaver point. Extractor.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Radiator.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway providing parking & leading to the Garage. There is a pathway to the entrance door.
Double Garage 18' 5" x 17' 10" ( 5.61m x 5.44m )
Twin up and over doors. Power & light. Vent for tumble dryer. Storage in rafters.
Outside - Rear
The property stands on a generous corner plot and the rear garden is enclosed by fencing. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, trees & shrubs.
From our town centre offices, bear left at the clock tower, proceed along the High Street, continue straight over at the mini-roundabout and at the traffic lights bear left onto Lynn Road. Proceed along Lynn Road taking the fourth turning on the right hand side into Lavender Drive. Proceed up Lavender Drive, where the property can be found on the right hand as indicated by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44943147.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.