2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Snodland, Kent
Sold STC £179,000
- High quality 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Historic village location
- Close to countryside
- High speed rail links
- Impressive specification
This apartment is finished with the highest attention to detail and includes fridge freezer and washing machine. The living space is open plan so great for socialising. The apartment is NHBC guaranteed to give you peace of mind.The building is in a historic part of the village and is full of character as well as having all the comfort and convenience of a brand new home. Take a stroll past the converted church, the cricket ground and green and you're in the village centre. If you need to travel for work the M2 and M20 motorways are within easy reach and the high speed rail service is a short walk away.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Kitchen/Living Room: 24'2 (7.37m) x 16'5 (5.01m) narrowing to 9'8 (2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'6 (3.08m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'11 x 9'1 (3.02m x 2.77m)
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44943744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13819829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.