1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Hart, Farnham
Sold STC £235,000
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Attractive communal gardens
- Residents parking
- No onward chain
Spacious retirement apartment, centrally located within a level walk of all good town centre amenities - EPC rating C (79)
* Farnham town centre 200 yards. Mainline station 1/2 mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A3 8 miles, A31 1/4 mile
* Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* The property occupies a convenient position, within a short walk of both the town centre and open countryside.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafs and an excellent choice of restaurants including Brasserie Blanc, Loch Fyne, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside.
* There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for country pursuits including walking, riding and golf, with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* 26 Mountbatten Lodge is a well presented second floor apartment located in this much sought after town centre retirement development. The property which offers the advantage of being sold with no onward chain and a part time warden, is ideal for downsizers looking for a quality apartment in a central location within a level walk of all good amenities. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, front aspect sitting/dining room with feature fireplace and ample space for a dining table. The kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of units, and includes a four ring electric hob, built-in oven and grill, extractor and two integrated refrigerators. The double bedroom is fitted with an excellent range of built-in wardrobes.
* The private, well screened and well tended communal gardens are a particular feature with seating areas and an array of established plants and trees. There is also residents parking to the front.
* Tenure - Leasehold. 125 years from the 1st September 2005
* Service charge - Approximately £860.15 paid half yearly.
* Ground Rent - Approximately £566.28 per annum.
* Services - Mains water and drainage. Electric storage heating. No gas.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band C with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 of £1,524.62
Leave Farnham via West Street. After a short distance, turn right into The Hart and Mountbatten Lodge can be found on the left.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26575489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.