2 bedroom apartment for saleWardle Gardens, Leekbrook, Leekbrook
* A very well presented two bedroom second floor apartment situated in a new development offering an affordable housing scheme purchasing 75% of the market value.
* The apartment briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge with open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms & bathroom.
* Allocated parking for one vehicle. Gas central heating and double glazing.
* Very well presented in a contemporary style apartment, well worthy of inspection.
Entrance Hall - With fitted carpet. Fitted storage cupboard. Central light. Radiator. Intercom system.
Lounge/Open Plan Kitchen - 22'6 x 11' (6.86m x 3.35m) - Lounge area: Fitted carpet. Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. Radiator. Two central lights.
Kitchen area: 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m )
A very contemporary style kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Electric hob and oven with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Central light. Upvc window to the rear. Wall mounted central heating boiler housed within storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 13'x 8'2 (3.96m x 2.49m) - With fitted carpet. Radiator. Upvc window to the front. TV and telephone points. Central light. Two fitted cupboards/wardrobes.
Bathroom - White suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Upvc window to the rear. Shaver point. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 11'6 x 8'7 (3.51m x 2.62m) - With fitted carpet. Radiator. Upvc window to the front. Central light.
Outside - Allocated parking for one car.
Directions - Travel out of Leek on the A520 towards Cheddleton. Leekbrook is situated just before Cheddleton. Turn right onto the new development and continue forward. Wardle Gardens is located on the left hand side, being a block of apartments and number 19 can be identified by the Bury and Hilton 'for sale' board.
Agent`S Notes - Double glazing and gas central heating.
We are advised that the property is offered under the affordable housing scheme, which is a 75% purchase of the full market value.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44944020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25100023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.