3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Annes Road, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- Cosy lounge
- Sociable kitchen/diner
- Essential ground floor cloakroom
- Ground floor bedroom four/additional reception room
- Sunny conservatory
- Three good size bedrooms
- First floor four piece family bathroom
- Easy to maintain rear garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and adaptable family accommodation, Anthony Quirk offer to the market this superb three/four bedroom link detached house. The property has a wealth of finer points, including a sociable kitchen/diner, conservatory backing the easy to maintain rear garden and cosy lounge to the front. In addition the property also that essential ground floor cloakroom and ground floor bedroom four which is easy to return to a garage if required. However parking won't be a problem as the house also enjoys off street parking for upto 4 cars.
Property ref: 121_193_4250148
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44944059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4250148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.