2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWinston Churchill Drive, King's Lynn
Sold STC £145,000
- End of terrace house
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Two bedrooms
- Parking & garage
- Viewings recommended!
A well presented end of terrace house in a popular location! Accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing parking, a garage and lawned garden
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented end of terrace house in a popular location of King's Lynn. Accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing parking, a garage and lawned garden. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
Double glazed door to:
Double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled floor
Double glazed window to side, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire to fireplace, radiator, television point, telephone point, engineered wood flooring, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 6" plus recess x 11' 9" ( 2.29m plus recess x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, single bowl sink and drainer, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' plus door recess ( 3.63m x 2.44m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, cupboard housing boiler, access to loft space.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
To the front there is a brick weave driveway providing parking.
To the rear there is a lawned garden with flowers and shrubs to borders, a built in bbq area and timber garden shed. A gate leads to the front.
Up and over door, power and light.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Gayton Road, turning right by the hospital into Winston Churchill Drive. Continue along this road where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44944254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.