5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWinter Gardens Way, Banbury
- A fantastic and individual detached family residence
- Located in a tucked away position within the Hanwell Fields development
- Two reception rooms
- Superb open plan kitchen
- Side passage with utility room and ground floor shower room
- Two useful office rooms
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Oil radiator and underfloor heating
A FANTASTIC AND INDIVIDUAL FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE LOCATED IN A TUCKED AWAY POSITION WITHIN THE HANWELL FIELDS DEVELOPMENT ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, superb open plan kitchen, dining room, side passage with utility room and ground floor shower room, two useful office rooms, master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms, modern family bathroom, oil radiator and underfloor heating, uPVC double glazing, gardens to rear and side, double garage, off road car parking for many vehicles.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£485,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. continue for approximately 1 1/4 miles heading out of the town travelling past The Barley Mow public house. Continue straight over the next roundabout and turn right into Dukes Meadow Drive at the next roundabout. Continue over the first roundabout and at the second roundabout turn right into Winter Gardens Way. Follow this road around to the left where you will see a private driveway next to number 40. Turn here where the property will be found at the end of the road.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - JAPONICA COTTAGE is a unique and individual detached house which is pleasantly located and tucked away on this popular residential neighbourhood on the Northern outskirts of town. Originally constructed in 1930 as a bungalow the property has been hugely improved and greatly extended within recent years and is now truly fantastic family home.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance porch with a door leading into a spacious hallway with wooden flooring and a staircase leading to the first floor.
* The family kitchen is a superb open plan room with double doors opening onto the rear garden and plenty of space for dining and entertaining. There is a large central breakfast bar housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board with cabinets beneath and an integrated dishwasher. There are eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a five ring electric hob with an extractor fan over, Two pull out larder units, a double oven, a tiled and wooden floor with underfloor heating. From here there are steps that lead down to a useful side lobby where there is a utility room also with underfloor heating, a shower room with WC and doors leading onto the front drive and also into the double garage.
* There are two main reception rooms. The dining room is located at the front and has an attractive wooden floor and a door leading into the kitchen. The sitting room is located to the side with double doors opening onto the garden and a fireplace housing a wood burning stove.
* At the rear of the property there are two further rooms both currently being used as office space but could be converted into a ground floor bedroom if so required.
* The first floor landing has a hatch to the loft space and an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and with doors leading onto all first floor accommodation.
* The master bedroom is located at the end of the landing and is a fantastic room. With steps leading down from the landing there is a luxury en-suite shower room which then leads onto the main bedroom area which has a vast range of wardrobes and storage and underfloor heating. There is also a lovely A-shaped floor to ceiling window with double doors that overlook the front of the property.
* There are three further good sized bedrooms on this floor with bedroom two having a door leading into a useful attic room.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle and a heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is a large driveway which provides off road car parking for many vehicles. The double garage is located at the side of the property with two electric up and over doors to the front and a door leading into the house. At the side of the garage there is useful gated area which could be used for additional car parking if required. At the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with well stocked flower and plant borders and to the one side there is a slightly larger lawned garden with a gate leading to the front and a large shed with the oil tank behind.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating. The boiler is located in the ???
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44944284.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26575601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.