5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Wolviston, Billingham
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000***
- LOCATED IN THE POPULAR WOLVISTON VILLAGE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
***GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000*** A RECENTLY REFURBISHED Five bedroom home located in WOLVISTON VILLAGE overlooking the green. This property benefits from THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, cloaks w/c and utility room.
***GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000*** A UNIQUE PROPERTY, RARELY AVAILABLE to the market, overlooking the ever so sought after WOLVISTON VILLAGE GREEN. RECENTLY REFURBISHED with numerous features such as THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, cloaks w/c and UTILITY ROOM. To the fist floor is a FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM and FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS. The master bedroom also has an en-suite shower room. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, wood flooring, archway through to hallway.
Double glazed window to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator, wood flooring, doors leading to lounge, dining room and utility room.
Lounge 17' 11" Max x 11' 10" ( 5.46m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to side, gas fire with stone surround, radiator, tv and telephone points, door leading on to driveway.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' 1" plus recess ( 4.22m x 3.68m plus recess )
Double glazed patio doors leading into yard, radiator, doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Family Room 14' 8" Max x 11' 10" ( 4.47m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, tv and telephone points.
Kitchen 21' 4" plus cupboard x 10' 5" Max ( 6.50m plus cupboard x 3.18m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of modern wood effect wall and base units, black work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, range style gas cooker, chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for american style fridge/freezer, two radiators, space for dining table.
Utility Room 10' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, space for tumble dryer, heated towel rail, door to downstairs w/c.
Wash hand basin and w/c.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, loft access, doors to five bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, door in to en-suite.
Double glazed window to side, modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" Max x 11' 10" ( 4.45m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, built in wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.61m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed french doors leading on to flat roof area, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, modern white bathroom suite comprising of jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, large vanity wash hand basin, vanity mirror with over head lighting, w/c, separate shower cubicle, fully tiled.
Enclosed courtyard to the side, integral single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44944290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.