1 bedroom apartment for salePrecision, Greenwich, SE10
Under Offer £375,000
- Available on the Help to Buy Scheme
- One bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living area with south west facing views
- 570 sq ft
- Private Balcony
- Completing 2017
- New build development direct from the developer
- Close to Cutty Sark DLR station
*Available on the Help to Buy Scheme**
This one bedroom apartment on the fourth floor comprises an open plan living area that boasts quality craftsmanship, modern integrated designer kitchens offering a range of finishes; including quartz stone worktops and engineered wood flooring. The apartment has a private balcony that overlooks private landscaped communal gardens and is approximately 570 sq ft.
Located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, The Alexander building will benefit from being near to the thriving mix of shops and cafés based around the beautiful Royal Park as well as the intense regeneration of nearby Greenwich Peninsula. This will provide a vast range of leisure, retail and restaurant facilities just a short walk away along the beautiful Thames Path.
Precision also offers easy access to London City Airport, Greenwich University and the 02 Arena. Nearby North Greenwich Jubilee line station offers excellent transport links, just 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 11 minutes to London Bridge and 21 minutes to Bond Street.
Please note images are indicative and computer generated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44944923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.