2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Fields Mount, Leeds
Sold STC £120,000
- Two bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- Ideal for first time buyer or property investor
- Motorway links
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in a highly desirable residential location. The property benefits from two well sized bedrooms with modern and neutral decor throughout, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in a highly desirable residential location. The property benefits from two well sized bedrooms with modern and neutral decor throughout, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. This property is an ideal purchase for first time buyer and is ready to move in to. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown,
Lounge 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, TV point and door leading to rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 5' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.55m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cooker with extractor hood over, double glazed window to front, part tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece fitted suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, part tiled walls, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is driveway and laid to lawn garden. To the rear of the property is patio and lawned area with fenced boundaries making this a secure rear garden ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44945388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.