4 bedroom detached house for saleAll Saints Meadows, Laughton Common, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000
- NO CHAIN
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Open Views To Rear
- Cul De Sac Location
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000 Available with NO CHAIN, and being worthy of an internal inspection is the STUNNING, TWO BATHROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOM, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, Contact William H brown to arrange a viewing today!
Available with NO CHAIN, and being worthy of an internal inspection is the STUNNING, TWO BATHROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOM, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, which would be ideal for FAMILY PURCHASERS or PROFESSIONAL COUPLES. The property occupies an enviable CUL-DE-SAC position, which backs onto open fields, in this exclusive and desired development at LAUGHTON COMMON, which has convenient access to a host of local amenities, shops, reputable schools and transport links, ideal for commuting North & South. Only from an internal inspection can the property be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; welcoming reception hallway, cloak store, downstairs W.C. Bay-window lounge, bay-window dining room, playroom, fitted kitchen, conservatory, four first floor double bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom) and family bathroom. Outside is a front double driveway, which provides ample off street parking, and a rear enclosed, well maintained garden, which backs onto open fields. Contact William H brown to arrange a viewing today!
With a front facing PVC double glazed entrance door and picture window, pale wood laminate flooring, telephone point, built-in cloak storage cupboard and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation.
Fitted with a white low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. There is a side facing PVC double glazed opaque window, pale wood laminate flooring, a radiator and tiled splash backs.
Lounge 17' 2" into bay window x 12' ( 5.23m into bay window x 3.66m )
The focal point of the good size family room is the living flame gas feature fire place with marble back, hearth and pale wood surround. There are rear facing PVC double glazed, French style, double doors, set within bay-windows, which open to the conservatory, a radiator, TV and satellite points, and wall mounted light points.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.51m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed bay-window, pale wood laminate flooring and a radiator. The room is currently used as the vendors home office.
Snug/playroom 16' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.51m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, pale wood laminate flooring and wall mounted central heating boiler..
Kitchen 11' 6" opening into conservatory x 10' 7" ( 3.51m opening into conservatory x 3.23m )
Fitted with a modern style range of pale wood units with glass display units, under pelmet lights and tiled splash backs lead down to a complimentary roll edge work surface, incorporated in which is a stainless steel sink and drainer, a five burner gas hob, with extractor fan above and single fan electric oven. There is tiled flooring a radiator, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, and an open walk-way leads to the conservatory.
Conservatory 22' 3" x 11' 9" maximum measurment ( 6.78m x 3.58m maximum measurment )
With rear facing PVC double glazed, French style, double doors, which open to the garden, side and rear facing PVC double glazed windows, tiled flooring, a radiator, TV point and wall mounted light points.
Stairs & Landing
With a radiator, two built-in storage cupboards and a loft hatch to the ceiling. Access is provided to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 1" maximum x 14' 1" into reces ( 4.60m maximum x 4.29m into reces )
With two front facing upvc double glazed windows, a radiator, TV point, fitted wardrobes to two walls and a panel door provides access to the;
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a modern style three piece white suite comprising a panel bath with monsoon and hose attachment over, and glass screen, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a side facing upvc double glazed opaque window, dark tiled effect flooring, a radiator, shaver point and complimentary tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
With a rear facing upvc double glazed window, which over looks the garden and fields beyond, a radiator, pale wood laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
With a front facing upvc double glazed window, pale wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
With a rear facing upvc double glazed window, which over looks the garden and fields beyond, a radiator beneath and built-in wardrobes to one wall.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a panel bath with power shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a side facing upvc double glazed opaque window, dark tiled flooring, a radiator and complimentary tiled walls.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a double width driveway, which provides ample off street parking for two vehicles. The rear offers and enclosed lawn garden area, paved area and has views over open fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44945394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.