2 bedroom terraced house for saleWillow Street, Barnsley
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No chain
- Off street parking
- Viewing recommended
ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, arrange your viewing now! AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, arrange your viewing now!
Lounge 12' 6" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.81m into recess x 3.91m )
There is a feature brick fire place housing a gas fire, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Kitchen 12' 6" max x 9' 1" ( 3.81m max x 2.77m )
With coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units, single bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
With a side facing entrance door and access to the downstairs bathroom.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 7" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.84m into recess )
Having a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and to the rear is a patio garden and off street parking.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Racecommon Road, turn left on to Pitt Street, right on to Clarendon Street and at the top and turn right on to Willow Street where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44945421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.