3 bedroom house for saleHaven Way, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
- Sought After Location
- Detached Three Bedroom House
- Lovely West Backing Garden
- Living Room 17'6 x 11'3
- Separate Dining Room 12'9 x 8
- Well Fitted Kitchen 12'7 x 7'
- Master Bedroom 12'5 x 10'8 with En Suite
- Bedroom Two 12'10 x 8'2
- Bedroom Three 9'8 x 6'9
- Attached Garage plus Further Parking
SOLD WITHIN TWO HOURS. ANOTHER HOME SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES. A Three Bedroom Detached House Situated in this Sought After Location on a West Backing Plot
Situated in this most sought after location is this three bedroom detached house, standing on a west backing plot with a lovely garden. The ground floor accommodation provides a ground floor cloakroom, a 17'6 living room with feature fireplace and a separate 12'9 dining room at the rear of the house with door leading on to the rear garden and patio. There is a well fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and floor units and includes integrated appliances which includes four ring gas hob and electric oven.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with the master bedroom offering an adjoining en suite shower room..
The rear garden of this property is a real feature with a wider than average plot and being mostly laid to lawn with a full width sun trap patio area taking full advantage of the afternoon sunshine.
There is an attached garage plus further parking to the front of the property.
An early viewing is advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.