3 bedroom town house for saleSchool Lane, Higham Ferrers, Rushden
Sold STC £200,000
- First class decorative order
- UPVc double glazed
- Garage with parking at the rear
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Private Southerly facing garden
*Three storey town house*Gas radiator heating*Fitted kitchen/dining room*Enclosed rear garden*Three double bedrooms & En-suite shower room*
An internal inspection is most highly recommended on this three bedroom town house. Presented in first class decorative order, the property benefits from an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom and parking and garage to the rear. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room. First floor, two bedrooms, bathroom, second floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room. An enclosed rear garden with garage at the rear.
Radiator, coved ceiling, stairs to second floor landing. Built in storage cupboard.
PVCu double glazed window to front. Two piece suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator.
5.38m x 3.94m (17'8" max into door recess and bay narrowing to 13'9'' x 12'11"). Decorative fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone & TV points, coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
4.90m x 1.88m (16'1" x 6'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Built-in electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, wall mounted, concealed 'Potterton' gas boiler, breakfast bar.
Radiator, stairs to second floor.
3.94m x 3.18m (12'11" x 10'5" into recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, door to:
3.91m x 3.10m (12'10" x 10'2" into recess). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator, TV point.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap taps, wash hand basin and low-level WC. Electric shaver point.
4.29m x 3.94m (14'1" max into recess x 12'11" narrowing to 9'4''). PVCu double glazed window to front, walk-in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, access to loft, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, skylight to rear, radiator, extractor fan. Electric shaver point.
The property stands behind a small front forecourt.
An enclosed garden, not overlooked from the rear. Lawn, patio area, gated pedestrian rear access to:-
Power & light connected with personal door rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44946075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.