4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMichelham Gardens, Twickenham, TW1
- Semi-Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Potential To Extend Into The Loft (STTP/own investigations)
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Teddington/Twickenham Town Centres
- Close To Local Transport Links
- Well Located For Excellent State And Independent Schools
- No Onward Chain
Fabulous opportunity to purchase a four bedroom semi-detached family house in need of some updating with potential to extend into the loft (STTP and your own investigations), garage, off-sreet parking and attractive rear garden. To the ground floor is a generous entrance hall, front reception room with bay window, dining room and kitchen which both lead to a wrap around conservatory with W/C and integral door to the garage. The first floor has three double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The property further benefits from no onward chain.
Michelham Gardens is a popular road in Strawberry Hill located close to Strawberry Hill station and both Twickenham and Teddington town centres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWN160012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.