3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRivermeads Avenue, Twickenham, TW2
- Semi-Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Shower Room/WC
- Front And Rear Gardens
- In Need of Updating Throughout
- Located Close to Local Amenities
- Well Located For Twickenham
- Hampton and Teddington
- Close To The A316/M3
Exciting opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi-detached house in need of modernisation throughout with garage, rear access and front/ rear gardens.
Comprises: Entrance hall, front reception/dining room with bay window, kitchen, rear extension with breakfast room and spacious shower/WC. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from no onward chain.
Rivermeads Avenue is a desirable road in Twickenham located close to Crane park and Twickenham town centre. The property is close to good state and independent schools such as Crane Park Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWN160020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.