5 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Twickenham, TW1
- Edwardian Family House
- Five Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Beautifully Refurbished Throughout
- Retaining Some Period Features
- Central Twickenham Location
- Close To Twickenham Mainline Station Well Located For Excellent State And Independent Schools
- Close To A316 Into London
- No Onward Chain
A beautifully refurbished Edwardian house boasting five double bedrooms, high ceilings, feature fireplaces and some period features. Comprises: Entrance hall, front reception room with bay window, dining room with French doors leading to a decking area, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room leading to the garden. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, modern shower room and bathroom with stairs leading to a further two double bedrooms and shower room. The property further benefits from no onward chain.
The property is located in London Road in Twickenham town centre very close to Twickenham station and good access to A316 into London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWN160024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.