5 bedroom bungalow for saleRyegrass Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- 3-5 bedroom chalet bungalow
- Double garage and off road parking
- Non overlooked rear garden
- En-suite & dressing room
- Cloakroom and utility room
- EPC energy rating D (65)
What an amazing opportunity to purchase this outstanding chalet bungalow in a very soughtafter location in Walderslade. What a property this is, there is so much space in this property and so much potential that you will definitely see that this property can be your dream home.Parking here is excellent. A double garage which can be accessed from within the house so any items that need to be transferred from the car into the household can be done without having to walk back outside and through the front door.The house is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location so only those who live here need to come here and of course any guests.There is a really useful downstairs cloakroom, an en-suite to bedroom one and a good size dressing room which really complements this living area perfectly.You can really put your own stamp on this house. Potential here is excellent but will of course be subject to local council permission. There is rear access and double side access to the rear garden, so anything you need to take into the rear garden does not need to go through the property.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Study/Bedroom 5: 14'8 x 7'8 (4.47m x 2.34m)
- Lounge: 21'4 x 19'7 (6.51m x 5.97m)
- Cloakroom: 10'2 x 3'1 (3.10m x 0.94m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 10'6 x 9'0 (3.20m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 18'0 x 10'3 (5.49m x 3.13m)
- Utility Room: 9'0 x 8'6 (2.75m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 13'2 (4.32m x 4.02m)
- Dressing Room: 8'10 x 6'9 (2.69m x 2.06m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 10'9 x 4'6 (3.28m x 1.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 10'3 (4.14m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 10'2 x 7'2 (3.10m x 2.19m)
- Office/Guest Room: 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.