1 bedroom flat for salePortland Road, Birmingham
- PERIOD STYLE APARTMENT
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- NEWLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- GREAT LOCATION
- GREAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
FANTASTIC ONE BEDROOM PERIOD STYLE APARTMENT ***** RECENTLY REFURBISHED ***** NEWLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN ** GREAT LOCATION **** EASY ACCESS TO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE *** LOCATED ON AN UPPER FLOOR **** GREAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS **** COMMUTABLE DISTANCE TO BOTH CITY HOSPITAL AND QE HOSPITAL ***
A Great Upper Floor Apartment situated within a Period Style Converted Property, easy comutable distance of Birmingham City Centre. The Property is situated in Prime Edgbaston, and has the benefit of a brand new Kitchen. The Property comprises of more detail, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Master Bedroom, and Family Bathroom, Communual Gardens to the Rear.
Communal entrance door with security entry system and stairs leading to entrance doorway.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 18' 10" x 14' 7" ( 5.74m x 4.45m )
Lounge area comprises laminate flooring and a newly fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units in gloss white with contrasting work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, fitted oven and hob with extractor hood and complementary tiling to splash prone areas. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Double glazed window and two central heating radiators.
With doors to master bedrooms and bathroom
Master Bedrooms 12' 11" x 15' max ( 3.94m x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and newly fitted carpet.
Two double glazed obscure windows, central heating radiator and a white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level flush wc. The bathroom is fully tiled and incorporates mixer tap shower and fitment and shower screen.
To the rear of the building and being laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.