3 bedroom detached house for saleBridport Way, Braintree
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge and Conservatory
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway and Garage
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
**GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000** A spacious three bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Kings Park village within walking distance to Lyons Hall Primary School and offering good access to the A120.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and cloakroom to master. Also benefitting from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden, driveway and garage.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, doors leading to;
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 7" ( 5.44m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with storage under, feature fireplace with inset gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator, part tiled walls.
Conservatory 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Upvc sealed unit with windows to all sides and French doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, space to fit a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 5' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side, panelled enclosed bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls.
Garden to one side, driveway and garage to the other, gated side access to the rear.
Laid to paving and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947815.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.