2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow View, Banbury
- A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen
- Spacious sitting room
- Dining room
- Ttwo double bedrooms, Shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Garage & off road car parking Lovely rear garden
- No onward chain.
A SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH A LOVELY REAR GARDEN LOCATED ON THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE ROAD CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, spacious sitting room, dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, shower room, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, garage, off road car parking, lovely rear garden, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£275,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear entrance) 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed via the High Street into George Street and at the traffic lights turn right into Windsor Street and at the next traffic lights turn left into Swan Close Road. Take the second turning on the left into Bankside and Meadow View will be found as the fourth turning on the right. The property will be found towards the end of the road on the right hand side.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 28 MEADOW VIEW is a spacious and very well presented detached bungalow. It is conveniently and pleasantly located on this popular road and is close to local shops and all daily amenities. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with wood laminate flooring, hatch to loft space and a cupboard housing the boiler.
* The sitting room is particularly spacious and has sliding doors that open onto the rear garden. There is a fireplace with a gas coal effect fire and a door leading into the dining room.
* The dining room is also located to the rear and there is a door which opens onto a small conservatory and an archway that opens onto the kitchen.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of painted wooden eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker and fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
* The shower room is fitted with a corner cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiling to walls, radiator.
* There are two good sized double bedrooms. The master bedroom has two built-in double wardrobes.
* Outside the property to the front there is a lawned garden with flower and plant borders and a block paved driveway which provides off road car parking and leads to the single garage. The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 50' in length. The garden is beautifully landscaped with well stocked flower and plant borders and is predominantly paved making it fairly low maintenance. Shed and greenhouse to remain.
* To the side of the property there is a good sized garage which has a door to the front and a personal door to the rear garden and power and light connected.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the hallway cupboard.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44947821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.