4 bedroom detached house for saleConwy Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- HOUSE WITH INCOME (SOLAR PANELS)
- An Impressively Presented & Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Enjoying a Delightful Small Cul-De-Sac Position Made up of Other Detached Homes
- Lounge with Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Front Bay Window
- Nicely Presented Separate Dining Room
- Superb Double Glazed Conservatory Fitted with a Lightweight Roof & Having Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Breakfast Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Four Bedrooms - All with Fitted Wardrobes, Two of the Bedrooms have Extra Fitted Wardrobes, and the Other Two have Fitted Wardrobes with Sliding Mirrored Doors
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom & Bathroom with an Attractively Presented White Three Piece Suite
- Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
An Impressively Presented & Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Property, Enjoying a Delightful Small Cul-De-Sac Position Made up of Other Detached Homes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44948346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING130252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.