2 bedroom park home for saleThe Larches, Warfield Park, Warfield
- Desirable sought after location
- Spacious living area with separate dining area
- 2 Bedrooms - master with en-suite
- Newly fitted boiler
- Well maintained and in excellent contidition
- Radiator central heating
- Garage with light and power
- Garden to all sides with patio areas
Entrance Hall - Cloaks storage cupboard and display shelving
Lounge / Dining Room 7.68m x 4.55m Double glazed windows to 3 sides, feature fireplace and archway to dining area
Dining Area 2.99m x 2.88m (actual area) window to side and doors to kitchen and 2nd hallway
Kitchen 2.73m x 2.87m window to side, range of fitted units with integrated appliances including gas hob and double oven. Archway to
Utility Room 2.03m x 1.66m further matching kitchen units with integrated fridge freezer and space for washing machine and tumble dryer etc. Built in cupboard housing boiler and hot water tank. Door to garden.
Inner Hallway with fitted airing cupboard and doors to
Bedroom 1 3.33 xm x 2.90m Full range of fitted wardbrobes and drawers to one wall with matching dressing table unit, large window to side, door to
En Suite bathroom with corner shower unit and electric shower, vanity unit and WC
Bedroom 2 2.96m x 2.56m window to side, range of fitted wardrobes with vanity area
Family bathroom 2.06m x 1.72m window to side with obstructed glass, white suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and WC
Outside Large driveway with parking for approximately 5 or six cars leading to
Single garage with light and power.
Mature garden borders and shrubs to the the front and sides and patio and lawned arear to rear, fully enclosed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Homes Estate Agents, South East Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.