1 bedroom flat for saleEversfield Place, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Apartment with Impressive Sea Views
- Situated on the Hall Floor
- Well Presented
- One Bedroom
- Gas Boiler with Radiators
- Ideally Located For Hastings Pier
- Easy Reach of Mainline Railway Station
- Well Managed Building
Wyatt Hughes are delighted to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom hall floor apartment located directly on St Leonards seafront which enjoys impressive English Channel views. Within a well maintained building the property also boasts kitchen, bathroom/w/c and entryphone. The apartment also benefits from double glazing and gas boiler with radiators. The property is ideally positioned for the newly re-opened Hastings Pier as well as the many cafes and restaurants of St Leonards. The mainline railway station is easily accessible and the property will be offered with vacant possession, please contact Wyatt Hughes for further information and viewings. EPC RATING D
Communal Entrance - entryphone system.
Private Front Door -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 4.73 x 3.85 (15'6" x 12'7") - large double glazed bay window with sea views including the newly re-opened Hasting Pier, door to storage, radiator, opening to
Kitchen - 2.36 x 2.25 (7'8" x 7'4") - range of working surfaces with cupboards under and cupboards over, integrated electric hob, integrated electric oven, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine.
Bathroom/W/C - white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, extractor, part tiled walls.
Bedroom - 3.02 x 2.74 (9'10" x 8'11") - double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage.
N.B - New 99 year lease.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44949150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.