1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleFlat 1, 1 Oakshaw Street East, Paisley, PA1 2DD
Under Offer £78,000
- A striking modern one bedroom ground floor flat positioned in the quiet conservation area of Paisley.
- 560sqft - 1 public room, 1 bedroom, 1 wc, 1 off road parking space
- Security entry system, gas central heating, double glazing
- Large corner positioned lounge open plan to kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring hob, space for 2 further appliances
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe storage and dual aspect windows
- Large tiled shower room
- Allocated off road parking space to side of property
An impressive modern ground floor flat set in the sought after conservation area of Oakshaw, close to the railway station and Paisley town centre.
The property is in excellent decorative order throughout and entry is gained via a secure entry system to a bright communal reception hallway. The accommodation comprises of a reception hallway with a large storage cupboard. The large corner positioned lounge is open plan to the kitchen area. The kitchen has a range of wall and floor mounted kitchen units and includes integral stainless steel oven and four ring hob. There is space for two free standing appliances. The spacious bedroom has built in wardrobe storage and dual aspect windows. A large tiled shower room includes; a shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin.
The specification of the property includes double glazing and a gas fired central heating system. There is an allocated off road parking space to the side of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.