2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleDrakemyre, Dalry
Offers Over £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom character mid terrace cottage
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Two public rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Gardens with rear garden being enclosed
- Deceptively spacious immaculate home
Two bedroom mid terrace cottage with entrance porch, entrance hall, two public room, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and four piece bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g and gardens. Within easy reach of all local amenities and presented to the market in truly walk in condition
Character mid terrace cottage offering deceptively spacious accommodation over two levels comprising on the ground level there is entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious front facing lounge, formal dining room with french doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs ground floor double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes, on the upper landing there is a further double bedroom and modern fitted four piece bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid with chips and paved path, the rear garden is enclosed with private paved section, shared drying lawn, with additional area at the end of the cottages.
Dalry has excellent road links to Paisley, Glasgow and Ayrshire, train station within easy access from the property and array of local shops, supermarket and all local amenities.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this spacious home.
Welcoming entrance hall with double glazed door to the front laminate flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' + door recess x 13' 3" + bay window ( 4.88m + door recess x 4.04m + bay window )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front. Radiator and laminate flooring. Feature electric fire.
Dining Room 16' 5" x 6' 6" ( 5.00m x 1.98m )
Side facing double glazed window, skylight window and French doors to rear garden. Radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 7' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.21m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Range cooker with cooker hood. Radiator. Central heating boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Hatch to dining room.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into wardrobes x 11' 2" ( 3.94m into wardrobes x 3.40m )
Master double bedroom situated on the ground floor. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator and laminate flooring. Double glazed French doors to dining room.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 6" door recess ( 3.02m max x 2.90m door recess )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, cupboard, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Modern bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c Fully tiled walls, towel radiator and tiled flooring.
The gardens to the front are laid to chip with paved path, shrub area and ornamental wall, the rear garden is enclosed with Monobloc patio area and additional communal garden to rear, with an additional garden area at the end of the cottages.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44949234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.