3 bedroom chalet for saleJeffery Close, King's Lynn
- Semi-detached chalet
- Three bedrooms
- Integral garage & parking
- Viewings recommended!
A semi-detached chalet with accommodation comprising of cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is an integral garage, driveway providing parking and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached chalet situated a short distance from King's Lynn town centre. Accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, cloakroom, ground floor bedroom/study and kitchen. To the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally there is an integral garage, driveway providing parking and gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed window to side with stained glass kingfisher, power points, lighting, door to:
Stairs to first floor, double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Low flush WC, window.
Lounge / Diner
Lounge Area 18' 10" x 10' 7" ( 5.74m x 3.23m )
Double radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, gas fire to brick chimney breast, brick side plinth, opening to:
Dining Area 10' 10" x 5' 8" ( 3.30m x 1.73m )
Bedroom / Study 7' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface stainless steel double bowl sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, space for electric cooker with extractor hood over, double radiator, telephone point, double glazed window, UPVC double glazed door to:
Side Entrance Porch
UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, tiled floor, light, door to storage cupboard, door to integral garage.
Integral Garage 17' max narrowing to 15' 10" x 8' 5" ( 5.18m max narrowing to 4.83m x 2.57m )
Electric roller door, wall mounted gas boiler, built in vacuum system, power and light.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' to front of wardrobes x 10' 11" ( 3.66m to front of wardrobes x 3.33m )
Double glazed window, radiator, access to eaves storage, built in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" plus recess x 8' 4" ( 3.81m plus recess x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of corner bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, bidet, wall tiling, double glazed window, radiator, shaver socket.
The property is situated on a corner plot and has a lawned garden with hedging to side boundary and front boundary. There is a brick weave driveway providing parking and leading to the garage. There is a side and rear garden where there is a paved area with timber garden shed. There is a lawned garden with flower borders and a well stocked rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs to borders. There is a patio area with pergola and climbing plants, and outside lighting.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way taking the turning on the left into Estuary Road. Turn right into Kilhams Way and continue along into Jeffery Close where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44949243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.