3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWillington Avenue, Eastham, Wirral
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace House
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Large Yard
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS. In need of some modernisation is this end of terrace house with the potential to be a fabulous family home. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all that this house has to offer. In addition the property is coming to market with NO ONWARD CHAIN
For sale in Eastham is this three bedroom end terraced house in need of some modernisation and with the potential to be a fabulous family home. With access to the public transport network and the M53 motorway travelling to Liverpool or Chester is within a reasonable commute. Comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, garden room, office/study, conservatory and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a shower room and separate WC. Outside is a small garden to the front and large courtyard the rear.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, storage space under stairs, radiator and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 9' 4" x 19' 10" ( 2.84m x 6.05m )
With double glazed window to the front, double glazed sliding patio door to the rear, two radiators, television connection point, electric fire place.
Garden Room 7' x 19' 1" ( 2.13m x 5.82m )
With double glazed window to the rear, door to front entryway, door to the garden.
Office/ Study 7' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.31m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 11' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas cooker with cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and door to the side.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 10' 11" maximum ( 3.10m x 3.33m maximum )
Brick and UPVC construction comprising double glazed windows to rear and tiled floor.
Approached from the ground floor by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with two cupboards housing the gas central heating boiler and doors giving access to the following rooms.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.38m x 3.40m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front, space for wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 9" x 11' 11" ( 1.75m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Shower room comprising: Shower cubicle with tiled walls, wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window and tiled walls and floor.
Comprising: W.C, and loft access.
There is a small front garden laid to lawn and garden path giving access to the front door.
To the rear is a large courtyard and garden gate.
Garage 9' 3" x 17' 8" ( 2.82m x 5.38m )
With up and over doors, power and single glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44949252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.