2 bedroom apartment for saleKingsquarter, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- 0.6 MILES FROM STATION
- GATED PARKING
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- BLOCK OF ONLY 5 APARTMENTS
- CLOSE TO OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
- IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Rarely available first floor apartment with no chain, presented beautifully in a block of only 5 other apartments. 0.6 miles from Maidenhead station and a short walk from the River Thames, this apartment also benefits from gated parking and communal gardens. Call to view now.
entry phone video system, stairs to all floors.
Video entry phone system, cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/diner 17' 2" x 14' ( 5.23m x 4.27m )
turret style double glazed window to front and double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
fitted kitchen with range of soft close wall and base level units, integrated four ring AEG Electrolux hob, extractor fan, electric oven and grill, integrated AEG Electrolux fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.77m )
double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the River Bridge and Slough. After the dual carriageway turn right into Oldfield Road and right into Kingsquarter. Blenheim Court is near to the end on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44949321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.