3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong Croft Road, Little Stanion, Corby
- Brand new home
- Open plan living space
- Bi-fold doors to the garden
- Integrated appliances
- Ensuite to master
- Off road parking
A beautiful and well proportioned three bedroom home with open plan living space, bi-fold doors to the garden and an ensuite to master bedroom.
Plot 206 is a beautiful and well proportioned three bedroom home enjoys all the features of modern living. The bi-fold doors in the living room allow access to the garden area beyond and throw light throughout the entire ground floor. The generous kitchen and family dining area benefit from fully integrated appliances and a layout ideally suited to family life. There is a handy ground floor WC while upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has an en-suite shower room worthy of any executive home. The other two family bedrooms are complemented by a sumptuous family bathroom.
About the Development
For something extra special, look no further than these brand new 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Little Stanion.
The homes have been designed, developed and built like no other, bringing together a combination of elements that whisper style and elegance, room after room. In your new home you won't just find patio doors. You'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a designer, family focused Italian inspired space with floating units, mood lighting, and integrated appliances. What’s more, increased ceiling heights, flexible floorplans, and larger windows all come part and parcel of every home.
Ideally located in the village of Little Stanion, the development is close to the A14, which links the M1 and M6 to the A1 and M11. Kettering, Northampton, Leicester, and Peterborough are all within an easy commute. Little Stanion is surrounded by open countryside and many historic landmarks including country estates, Rockingham Castle, and the award-winning Cube Theatre. The village is also close to other popular attractions such as Rutland Water (excellent for sailing and trout fishing) and Burghley House. Corby also has numerous sporting facilities and is home to the only Highland Games outside of Scotland. There are a number of local schools serving the area, making it a good choice for families.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44949933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.