2 bedroom house for saleEighteen Pounder Lane, Three Oaks, Hastings, East Sussex
- Rural Location with Superb Views
- Extended End of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms, Garage
- Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Summerhouse with Kitchen, Light & Power
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this extended end of terraced property forming part of an original oast conversion found in a beautiful rural location offering superb views to front and rear. A particular feature of the property are the gardens that are offered to front, side and rear with a tiered garden leading up to a generous level area of garden with a summerhouse and an approximate plot size of just under a third of an acre. The property is well presented and has been updated by the current vendors to afford a convenient move with accommodation boasting an entrance lobby and stairwell, beautiful triple aspect main reception room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, to the first floor two bedrooms, a modern shower room/wc and the added advantage of a garage which forms part of a block of three with off road parking to its frontage. Properties of this nature are rarely available on the open market and internal viewings are highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 10' x 9' -
Bedroom 2 - 18' x 7'10 -
Reception 1 - 20'x 18' -
Reception 2 - 18' x 15' -
Reception 3 - 8' x 7' Shower Room -
Reception 4 - 15' x 12' Summerhouse -
Kitchen - 8' x 8' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44950260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.