4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlea Grange, Alderbury, Salisbury
- Driveway with ample parking
- Four Bedroom or Three Bedroom Plus Annexe
- Four Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
This extended four bedroom detached home has been modified by the current owners to include an annexe and offers versatile accommodation that can be used in a variety of different ways. View the floor plan to see how it can work for you.
Woodlea Grange is a small close of properties located off the centre of the village of Alderbury within close proximity of the Alderbury and West Grimstead Primary School and the recreation field. Alderbury is situated on the eastern fringes of Salisbury and is a popular and thriving village with two public houses, local shops and a school. Day to day services, amenities and a wide range of shopping and recreational facilities can be found in the nearby historic cathedral city of Salisbury. The village has easy access onto the A36/M3 for the M25 and London and main line stations to London Waterloo at Salisbury and Grateley offer a fast, regular service to the capital. The area has good schooling at all levels including Chaffyn Grove, Goldolphin and the Cathedral School in Salisbury and excellent walking, riding and cycling country all around, especially in the New Forest and Bentley Wood.
Stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wall hung wash hand basin, coving, radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, gas fire, wood effect flooring, coving.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 8' 11" ( 3.91m max x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen, stainless steel round sink and drainer, granite effect work surfaces, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, understairs cupboard, coving, tiled flooring, radiator, doors to Dining Room and Utility Room.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.49m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, wall hung gas boiler, radiator. Door to rear garden.
Study 15' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.72m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, coving, walk through to Annex Lounge, radiator.
Annexe Lounge 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, stairs to first floor, door to the rear garden, vaulted ceiling, radiator, television point.
Annexe Bedroom (four) 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, two built in wardrobes.
En Suite & Dressing Area
Bath with shower over, extractor fan, centrally heated towel rail, WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Stairs from Entrance Hall, wooden flooring, loft access, coving.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 10' 9" ( 4.11m max x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, coving, wood flooring, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, Large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, centrally heated towel rail, ceiling downlighters.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, coving, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' to door recess ( 3.35m x 2.44m to door recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, coving, dado rail, wooden flooring, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, bath with Mira shower over, WC, airing cupboard housing tank and shelving, centrally heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Rear Garden : Beautifully landscaped with patio area to the immediate rear with path way leading to the front gated access. Slightly raised lawn with stepping stones leading to the large decked area and shed. Outside tap and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44951106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.