4 bedroom detached house for saleJohn Bends Way, Parson Drove, Wisbech
- Modern & spacious detached house
- Four bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Quiet cul-de-sac in popular village location
- Off road parking, a garage & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
MODERN & SPACIOUS! Tucked away in the corner of a popular cul-de-sac is this spacious detached home. There are 4 bedrooms, an en-suite, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, ground floor wc, family bathroom, off road parking, garage & rear garden. No upward chain!
MODERN & SPACIOUS! Tucked away in the corner of a popular cul-de-sac in Parson Drove is this detached family home that is spacious throughout. The ground floor includes a hallway, a bay fronted living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, useful utility and wc. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. There is also a family bathroom. Outside benefits from having off road parking, a garage and a fully enclosed rear garden with fantastic open field views. This property is being sold with no upward chain, ready to move in! Book your viewing today!
Living Room 12' 3" plus bay window x 12' 1" ( 3.73m plus bay window x 3.68m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.62m )
Utility Room 9' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.82m x 1.55m )
Ground Floor Wc
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 16' 7" x 7' 10" ( 5.05m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Four 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Garage 17' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.36m x 2.49m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. Continue along and at the Rising Sun Public House bear left into Leverington Common. At the crossroads follow the road round to the right and head towards Parson Drove. Continue through the village and turn left into John Bends Way. Follow this road round and then bear right where the property will be found on your left hand side in the corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44951109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.