3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Terrace, Terrington St. Clement, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-terrace house in village location
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room
- Parking & low maintenance gardens
A mid-terrace house situated in the village of Terrington St Clement. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room, two first floor bedrooms and a second floor bedroom/loft room. Externally there is low maintenance gardens and a driveway providing parking.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid-terrace house situated in the village of Terrington St Clement. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room, two first floor bedrooms and a second floor bedroom/loft room. Externally there is low maintenance gardens and a driveway,
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Lounge 14' 11" into chimney breast recess x 11' 11" ( 4.55m into chimney breast recess x 3.63m )
Wooden floor, UPVC double glazed window to front, two radiators, gas fire to brick fireplace, opening to:
Dining Room 14' 11" into chimney breast recess x 12' 1" ( 4.55m into chimney breast recess x 3.68m )
Wooden floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed door to porch, opening to stairwell with stairs to first floor accommodation.
Rear Entrance Porch
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for electric or gas cooker with stainless steel back splash, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler serving LPG central heating.
Corner double sized shower cubicle with electric shower, hand wash basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor, UPVC double glazed window, electric radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor
Bedroom One 15' into chimney breast recess x 11' 11" ( 4.57m into chimney breast recess x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window, wood strip flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three / Loft Room 14' 1" plus recess x 15' including stairs ( 4.29m plus recess x 4.57m including stairs )
Subject to sloping ceiling height.
Radiator, UPVC double glazed dorma window.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved garden enclosed by timber screen fencing. Situated to the rear there is a low maintenance area with driveway providing parking, a concrete pathway leads to the rear porch entrance door. There is a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44951112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.