3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCurbar Curve, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedrooms
- Semi-detached house
- Outhouse with plumbing and electricity
- Loft ? insulated and flooring
- Car port ? off road parking for 3/4 cars
- Front & Rear gardens ? gravelled with Garden Sheds 22by18 ft
- Close to a Primary School, Inkersall Green, shops, surgery and bus service
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Get Me Moved are pleased to bring to market this three bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Chesterfield. The property is in good condition and it briefly comprises of three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and loft with flooring and insulation. To the outside, there is a graveled garden with a shed, an outhouse with plumbing and electricity (which could be used as a utility and toilet), coal storage currently being used as a store room and ample parking. The house is double glazed and has gas central heating. Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44951709.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Me Moved Property Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.