Land for saleCateswell Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham
- Vacant Plot
- Offers invited subject to planning
- All inspections are strictly by appointment
The site is currently housed by a large unoccupied derelict industrial shed previously used for steel works. Site Currently under offer more sites becoming available.
The prospective site lies off the A34 Stratford Road, a main arterial route leading to Birmingham City centre approximately 4 miles away and national motorway access is provided by the M42 junction 4. Site Currently under offer more sites becoming available.
The prospective site lies off the A34 Stratford Road, a main arterial route leading to Birmingham City centre approximately 4 miles away and national motorway access is provided by the M42 junction 4.
The site is in an area comprising of mainly residential dwellings but is bordered to the east and north by commercial use. Acocks Green Railway Station is approximately 1.5 miles away.
The site is currently housed by a large unoccupied derelict industrial shed previously used for steel works. The site is level with private access off Cateswell Road.
We understand the site extends to 2.2 acres (0.89 hectares).
The property is available freehold although the agent has not inspected the title documentation.
The site is to be sold with full vacant possession and will be sold as it currently stands.
Boundaries And Legal
The vendors and Connells have done their best to accurately specify boundaries but prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries.
Prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves through their own enquiries to the relevant authority as to the availability, suitability and capacity of all services
Tel: 0121 354 4861
Mobile: 07779 618 8995
Connells Land Department
4-6 High Street
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44951775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.