2 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Helperby, York
Sold STC £149,995
- Living Room with Original Range & Open Fire
- Kitchen with Slate Floor & Garden Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1st Floor Bathroom
- Partial Night Storage Heating
- Underfloor Heating (Living Room Only)
- Delightful Walled Rear Garden
- On Street Parking
A CHARACTERFUL 2 BEDROOMED PERIOD COTTAGE WITH A DELIGHTFUL WALLED REAR GARDEN
A characterful 2 bedroomed period cottage with a walled rear garden positioned on the pretty Main Street of this highly regarded village.
The sitting room features an impressive original working range with both open fire and warming/bread ovens plus 2 stripped pine period doors leading off to the staircase and a 106 long kitchen with built-in oven and hob, painted base and wall storage cupboards, freestanding appliance space, slate tiled floor, exposed beams and a door opening out into the delightful rear garden. The 1st floor landing leads off to 2 bedrooms (master bedroom with further exposed beams) and a tastefully appointed bathroom.
Other internal features of note include partial night storage heating, independently controlled underfloor heating in the living room, sealed unit double glazing to most windows and latch doors throughout.
Externally the cobbled frontage is complemented to the rear of the cottage by a delightful walled rear garden with lawn and raised seating terrace. Parking is on street and pedestrian access into the rear garden is via a right of way across 2 neighbouring cottages off Back Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44951877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26577193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.