2 bedroom maisonette for saleFaringdon
Withdrawn from Market
- Ground floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor accommodation
- Off road parking
- Modern refurbished shower room
- Low maintenance garden with gated access
- Close to local amenities
- Within walking distance of the famous Faringdon Folly
THE PROPERTY A well presented ground floor apartment situated in a small cul de sac of similar local authority and ex-local authority owned properties within a few minutes' walk of Faringdon town centre.
The accommodation is very spacious and comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, refurbished shower room and two double bedrooms. Outside, to the rear of the property, there is a good-sized enclosed garden which has been landscaped for low maintenance. There are two useful storage sheds and gated pedestrian access to the side.
The property benefits from UPVC replacement double glazing, a gas heating system to radiators and all mains services connected. The tenure is understood to be leasehold for a term of 125 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44952348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300006993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.