1 bedroom flat for saleGreenhill Court, Banbury
Sold STC £139,950
- An exceptionally well presented and completely re-furbished first floor one bedroomed flat
- Desirable development within walking distance of the town, railway station, hospital and supermarkets
- Spacious living room
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with built-in and fitted furniture
- Luxury re-fitted shower room
- Gas ch and uPVC double glazing
- Can be sold fully furnished, ideal investment or first time buy
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED AND COMPLETELY RE-FURBISHED FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOMED FLAT IN THIS DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN, RAILWAY STATION, HOSPITAL AND SUPERMARKETS.
Spacious living room, re-fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, double bedroom with built-in and fitted furniture, luxury re-fitted shower room, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, can be sold fully furnished, ideal investment or first time buy.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.75 miles
Horton Hospital Banbury 0.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.75 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Immediately after The Horton Hospital turn left into Hightown Road and after approximately 1/4 of a mile turn left into Valley Road. Continue to the foot of the hill and turn right into Lodge Close. Bear left and continue straight ahead under an archway and park at Greenhill Court. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A particularly spacious and very well presented first floor flat which has been re-fitted to a high standard and would suit either first time buyers or investors alike. It is located very conveniently within walking distance of the town centre, the railway station, the hospital and supermarkets. We highly recommend a viewing as this property is stunning internally. Please note that it can be sold with the fixtures and fittings if required.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented and spacious first floor apartment.
* Fully re-furbished to a high standard with a stunning range of modern fittings.
* Conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre, the railway station (rear entrance), Horton hospital and supermarkets.
* Sitting room with high gloss walnut wood effect floor, window to front and downlighters.
* Re-fitted kitchen/dining room withy walnut base and eye level units with built-in stainless steel oven and microwave, integrated fridge, high gloss walnut floor, door to deep built-in airing cupboard, window to front.
* Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and integral aerial point and space for TV, fitted drawers, walnut laminate wood effect floor, window to rear.
* A re-fitted luxury shower room with a white suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
* Externally there are communal gardens and car park.
Services - All mains services are connected. The gas fired warm air boiler is located in a cupboard in the hall.
Tenure - There is a share of freehold with this property and when a sale is completed on any of the apartments in Greenhill Court the lease governing the development is renewed for 999 years. There is a service charge of £775 per annum.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44952594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26577331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.