3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fully renovated bungalow which is near completion
- 3 Double bedrooms, spacious lounge and impressive kitchen
- 19 ft garage & 14 ft workshop
- Ample parking & large garden
- No upward chain!
FULLY RENOVATED...LARGE PLOT! Nearly completed is this fully renovated bungalow with 3 double bedrooms, spacious lounge, impressive kitchen, separate utility & bathroom. The property is situated on a large plot and boasts ample parking, 19 ft garage, 14 ft workshop & large rear garden.
FULLY RENOVATED...LARGE PLOT! Nearly completed is this fully renovated detached bungalow located in a popular residential road in Walsoken. The property has undergone many improvements including a new heating system with a combi boiler, new electrics, new fascias & soffits, new windows and new fencing to all boundaries.
The accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a newly fitted kitchen with a built-in double oven, integrated dishwasher, an extractor, gas hob and double uPVC doors leading outside. There will also be a newly fitted bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin with vanity unit and a separate utility room. The property will be finished to a high standard including oak doors. The bungalow is situated on a large plot and benefits from having ample parking, 19 ft garage, 14 ft workshop and a large rear garden. Being sold with no upward chain - available to view today!
Lounge 19' 4" x 12' 10" ( 5.89m x 3.91m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 7" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.36m max x 4.29m max )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.68m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
Garage 19' 11" x 10' 11" ( 6.07m x 3.33m )
Workshop 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge Roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted for Walsoken and Port area. Continue along to the mini roundabout and turn right into Lerowe road. Proceed down Lerowe Road and turn left into Grimmers Road. Continue down Grimmers Road to the end and turn right into Kirkgate Street, then left into Church Road and follow the road round. The property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44952624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.