3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkwick Avenue, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £235,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Area & Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Advised
Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home is situated to the south of Colchester. This lovely property has been extended and offers lounge, dining area, conservatory, garden and off road parking.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Tiled floor, double glazed windows and door to:
Radiator, tiled floor, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 17' x 12' ( 5.18m x 3.66m )
Laminate flooring, underfloor heating, multi fuel wood burning stove, radiator, archway to:
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, skylight.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated double oven and microwave, inset hob with splashback and extractor fan over, space for appliances, tiled floor, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Double glazed construction with French door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 7" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.23m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 6' 10" + recess ( 3.02m x 2.08m + recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 6' 10" ( 3.02m max x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with drawers under and low level w.c., tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window.
There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and hard standing with side access gate.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road, turn right onto Queen Elizabeth Way, take the third right onto Monkwick Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44952627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.