3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Street, Ilkeston
Sold STC £120,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- No Chain
- Modern Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
Offered without an upward chain is this deceptively large bay fronted three bedroom semi-detached property situated on Ash Street. The property is deceptively larger than average with the kitchen/diner being extended towards the rear. The family home has been modernised downstairs.
Offered without an upward chain is this deceptively large bay fronted three bedroom semi-detached property situated on Ash Street. The property is deceptively larger than average with the kitchen/diner being extended towards the rear. The family home has been modernised downstairs but there is some work needed upstairs. I particular feature to note is the fact that the property has parking and a garage which is a rarity in its area.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, large kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Externally there is a drive, garage, front courtyard and a decent sized rear garden.
Having double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 10" into recess ( 3.76m x 4.22m into recess )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, gas fire and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/diner 10' 11" x 17' 5" ( 3.33m x 5.31m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worksurfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, four ring gas hob, double oven, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, gas fire, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door to the side elevation and access to:
Utility Room 4' 8" x 5' 11" ( 1.42m x 1.80m )
Having window to the rear elevation and fitted carpet.
This room is located off the kitchen. Having a large double walk-in corner electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC. Heated towel rail, tiled walls, fitted carpet and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 13' 10" to back of wardrobes ( 3.78m x 4.22m to back of wardrobes )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe and large overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" into recess x 11' 6" ( 2.87m into recess x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet and built-in storage.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the detached garage. The front garden has been slate gravelled to the front. The rear garden is split by a path, having a laid to lawn area, planting area and fenced boundaries to both rear and side elevations. Two sheds and greenhouse.
Having an electric up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.