1 bedroom flat for saleChestnut Road
- Close To Pitsea Train Station
- One Bedroom Studio Apartment
- Nice Size Kitchen
- Good Investment Opportunity
- Walking Distance To The Town Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
IDEAL FOR THE CITY COMMUTER OR FOR THE TOWN CENTRE. Positioned on the first floor is this one bedroom studio apartment which is offered to a buyer with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Internally the home comprises of: entrance door to hallway with entry phone and storage cupboard, three piece bathroom suite, lounge with access to a double bedroom and nice size kitchen. Please call Fisks for more information on 01268 510510.
Hall - 1.8 x 1.04 - Smooth ceiling, coving, storage cupboard housing tank, door to bathroom and lounge.
Lounge - 2.72 x 4.29 - Smooth ceiling, dado rail, access to kitchen and bathroom, window to rear aspect, electric wall heater.
Kitchen - 2.18 x 2.44 - Window to the rear aspect, eye nd base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 2.77 x 2.01 - Smooth ceiling, window to side aspect, dado rail, power points, wardrobe built in.
Bathroom - fully tiled walls, lino flooring, low level WC, hand wash basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, window to rear aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44954304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26577412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisks Ltd, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.