2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Grove, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
Sold STC £216,000
- Brand New Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Two Off-street Parking Spaces
- Rear Garden
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Close to Central Chandlers Ford
- Conveniently Located for Travel Links
- 10 Year Guarantee
Brand new TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached house with PRIVATE GARDEN, EN-SUITE, parking & 'HELP-TO-BUY' at £216,000 - SO ONLY 5% DEPOSIT required. List price is £270,000 without taking off the 20% HTB equity loan. Call FOX & SONS today!
Imperial homes present TWO brand new two bedroom, semi-detached properties close to the centre of Chandlers Ford.
The properties benefit from two parking spaces each and a private rear garden. The accommodation consists TWO double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. To the ground floor, contemporary fitted kitchen/diner, lounge and downstairs cloakroom.
Located close to Chandlers Ford centre, close to local amenities, including a Waitrose supermarket. Conveniently located near to the train station, with mainline routes to Winchester, London, Eastleigh and Southampton and easy access to the M3 motorway leading to the M25 and the M27.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 18' 5" Max x 10' 8" ( 5.61m Max x 3.25m )
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
Master Bedroom 10' 9" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.28m Max x 3.63m Max )
Ensuite To Master Bedroom
Bedroom Two 14' 2" Max into Wardrobe x 10' 7" ( 4.32m Max into Wardrobe x 3.23m )
Family Bathroom 7' 2" Max x 6' 3" Max ( 2.18m Max x 1.91m Max )
Two Parking Spaces
10 Year Guarantee
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44954706.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHF102218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Chandlers Ford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.