5 bedroom house for saleChelsham Road, Clapham, SW4
- Luxurious double reception room with fireplace
- Bay window and built-in shelving, cream carpets
- Expansive eat-in kitchen with access into the garden
- Guest WC leading to the useful cellar, ideal as utility room
- First floor master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and bathroom
- Top floor loft-style bedroom with ample eaves storage
- Three additional double bedrooms, bathroom and shower room
- Dressing room and driveway for one car
Beautifully presented, with a mixture of classical and modern interior design, this stunning five bedroom Victorian terrace house is spaciously arranged over three floors and further benefits from a large cellar.
Conveniently located for road links along the A3, allowing access into and out of central London, the house is also less than 5 minutes away from both Clapham High Street and Clapham North stations, for Overground and Northern Line links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.