4 bedroom detached house for saleHidcote Gardens, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £215,000
- A Significantly Extended Four Bedroom Detached House Offered For Sale with the Benefit of No Onward Chain
- The Property Has Been Sensibly Priced For an Early Sale & Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Extensive Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room Leading Through to the Family Room Extension Which Has a Wall Mounted Gas Fire
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Refitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room, Study & Cloakroom/WC
- Four First Floor Bedrooms with Master Having a Refitted En-Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gardens to Front & Rear, Gravelled Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Full descriptionA Significantly Extended Four Bedroom Detached House Offered For Sale with the Benefit of No Onward Chain. The Property Has Been Sensibly Priced For an Early Sale and Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44955294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.