3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandwich, Kent
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- 3 BED DETACHED CHALET STYLE BUNGALOW
- BOTH GROUND & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOMS
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS & UTILITY ROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & POPULAR SCHOOLS
- PARKING TO THE FRONT & APPROX 75ft REAR GARDEN
- COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
This deceptively spacious detached dwelling offers a versatile configuration over two floors.
The property boasts four ground floor reception rooms and a dual aspect fitted kitchen which over-looks the well-stocked and generous sized garden.
Currently the configuration is used as living room, study/sitting room, dining room and utility however, due to there being a ground floor bathroom in addition to a first floor shower room, the accommodation is very flexible. There are three first floor bedrooms and a large hallway.
There is parking to the front for two cars and potential for three! Further benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing, and a log burning stove to the living room.
The property is conveniently situated for the local amenities including railway station and popular schooling facilities.
This flexible property would certainly suit a multitude of buyers, including those looking for a bungalow or those seeking ground floor bedroom requirements.
Call us now to arrange your internal viewing of this lovely home!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.